Gold’s Gym Langley, Port Coquitlam, University Market Place (UMP), and West Broadway are hiring part time Child Minder, with potential to grow!
Are you outgoing, enthusiastic, love working with children and have a passion for fitness? We would love to hear from you!
- Plan, provide and participate in play-based activities that stimulate and support children’s intellectual, physical, social, emotional and language development
- Listening to, encouraging, enabling, stimulating and ensuring the safe keeping of the children
- Encourage understanding of others and supportive positive self-concepts with the children
- Maintain discipline with the children and initiate other measures to control behaviour, when necessary
- Maintain adequate records on individual children to ensure proper registration protocol
- Organize and properly store toys, games, and other materials to ensure the Kids Club area is neat and orderly
- Build and maintain positive and professional relationships with the parents/guardians/caretakers
- High school diploma required and relevant work experience in a day care and//or childcare environment is preferred
- Current CPR, and Child and Infant First Aid certifications
- Completion of a clear Criminal Record Check
- Passion in working with children
- Creativity, initiative, enthusiasm and empathy
- Committed to delivering exceptional customer service
- Have a positive attitude and outstanding, adaptive communication skills
What We Offer
- Positive, rewarding, and collaborative team environment
- Competitive compensation
- Complimentary club membership
- Discount on Gold’s Gym products and services
NOTE: This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Gold’s Gym British Columbia is an equal opportunity employer.
Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.
To apply, please contact Zohair Shirwani – firstname.lastname@example.org .