We are looking for a passionate and talented individual to join our team and become our Social Media Manager!
Why work for us?
Gold’s Gym has been a leader in excellence for over 45 years with over 700 locations worldwide! At Golds, we are committed to helping people find their inner strength and reach their goals. We offer the whole experience, with diverse group class schedules as well as the latest in cardio and strength training equipment. We pride ourselves not only on having the equipment necessary for people to reach their goals, but also the support from our entire staff. At Gold’s Gym, you become part of a tradition of commitment and excellence that has helped millions accomplish their goals and dreams.
- Coordinating the production and publishing of high-quality campaign and branded content
- Responsible for all social media accounts such as; Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin, etc.
- Participate at all in-club events and promotions
- Ensure members and guests have a positive user experience
- Develop initiatives to grow our social media presence through internal and external campaigns
- Advertise for new promotions and releases
- Involved in promoting the releases of in club training such as; GGX, GGPT, and PT
- Help our team innovate in the content space and identify new areas of opportunity across the business that reflects upon Gold’s Gym brand values
- Must have the ability to execute design elements and be familiar with adobe programs (Indesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop) must also be familiar with photography and video
- Minimum 5-year social media work-related experience
- Experience in the fitness industry is an asset
- Top-notch copywriting, proofreading and editing skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have a vehicle to travel to various clubs for events/promotions
- Must be fluent in English
- Must have design skills and be familiar with adobe software
- Must be able to take direction and work within a team environment
- Vancouver, BC
- Port Coquitlam, BC
- Langley, BC
Job Type: Full-time
Today Gold’s Gym is the most recognized name in fitness serving more than 3 million members in 38 states and 28 countries around the world. Always at the forefront of the fitness revolution, Gold’s Gym has continually evolved its profile by equipping gyms with the best amenities, the latest in cardio and strength training equipment and functional training areas as well as the most dynamic group exercise programs including Zumba, yoga, group cycling, mixed martial arts, muscle endurance training, and Pilates. We also offer signature classes which include GRIT, P90X, and RIP 60.
Gold’s Gym is growing and looking for new team members to help us redefine strength. We’ll challenge your skills, talents and abilities and reward your every success. Ask yourself if you have what it takes. Become an active participant in our growth and you’ll share in the rewards for your efforts.
Please send resume to Zohair Shirwani