Gold’s Gym Langley, Port Coquitlam, University Market Place (UMP), and West Broadway are hiring part-time Customer Service Representatives, with the potential to grow!
Are you outgoing, enthusiastic, with a passion for fitness? We would love to hear from you!
- Greet members and guests enthusiastically to encourage a positive culture at the club
- Promptly ensure that customer inquiries are resolved professionally and thoroughly via telephone, e-mail and in-person encounters
- Monitor member check-ins to identify delinquent accounts
- Check-in all members and guests using the proper registration procedures
- Ensure that guests and appointments are directed to the appropriate employee/department in a prompt, professional manner
- Promote club events, group fitness classes, and any other in-club events to members and guests
- Efficiently and effective input and update daily cash reconciliation documents
- Process point of sale items, such as retail and concession sales
- Distribute membership cards, parking decals, towels, child-minding tickets, and other materials as needed
- Customer service driven with an enthusiastic attitude
- Committed to delivering exceptional customer service and promoting client loyalty
- Have a positive attitude and outstanding, adaptive communication skills
- High school diploma required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, etc.)
- Knowledge of cash transaction processing procedures
What We Offer
- Positive, rewarding, and collaborative team environment
- Competitive compensation
- Complimentary club membership
- Discount on Gold’s Gym products and services
NOTE: This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Gold’s Gym British Columbia is an equal opportunity employer.
Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org