We are excited to announce some changes that will improve your member experience.
**Effective Monday, March 15th, bookings will no longer be required at all Gold’s Gym BC facilities*
In keeping with our commitment to providing a safe space for both members and staff we are, we are dedicated to providing a safe space for both members and staff. Our mask, cleaning, and social distancing policies will remain in place. All current Club Policies can be found at https://goldsgymbc.ca/reopening-protocols
What is Changing:
• As of Monday, March 15th, we will be operating on a first come, first serve system. Advanced reservations will not be required to access our clubs.
• This will allow increased flexibility and accessibility for your workout schedule.
• Myiclubonline.com will still be accessible to members but will now only be available to update billing information or make a payment to your account.
To maintain safe social distancing within our clubs and prevent overcrowding, the maximum capacity for each Gold’s Gym facility
will be as follows:
a) University Marketplace, Vancouver = 40 members
b) West Broadway, Vancouver = 70 members
c) Port Coquitlam = 85 members
d) Langley = 85 members
What to Expect:
• If there is space when you arrive, you will be granted access immediately.
• If the club is at capacity, signage will indicate the designated area where you are to wait in line, socially distanced, until space becomes available.
• As members exit the Club, you will be permitted entry on a one-out, one-in basis.
• All Covid-19 check-in procedures and protocols will remain in place and still apply.
• You will be required to check-in and check-out of your workout, using your key fob. If you have lost your key fob, please purchase one from the front desk of your home club.
What about ‘Prime Time’?
• To maximize access for all members we will be strictly enforcing a time limit of 1 HOUR and 15 MINUTES
Prime time affects ALL clubs during the following hours:
a) WEEKDAYS:6:00 am to 9:00 am and 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm
b )WEEKENDS:8:00 am to 11:00 am
• Sign up boards will be stationed at platforms and squat racks with a time limit of 20 minutes maximum per slot during prime time hours
• For your convenience, a Club Capacity Indicator will be accessible on our website, www.goldsgymbc.ca, beginning Monday, March 15th, displaying real-time, the active number of members in our clubs and the number of spots remaining until maximum capacity is reached. We encourage you to check the Club Capacity Indicator prior to visiting our facilities to avoid congestion and long wait times.
• Personal Training session reservations on myiclubonline.com will no longer be required.
• Personal Training sessions may now be booked for any available time during regular hours of operation.
• Please contact your personal trainer for more details or to book your training session.
• Group exercise classes and certain amenities will remain suspended until further notice.
Other Club Amenities
Lockers, Shower Facilities, Saunas/Steam Rooms/Pool (where applicable), Kid’s Club (where applicable): Will Remain Unavailable until further notice
HOURS OF OPERATIONS FOR GOLD’S GYM WEST BROADWAY, PORT COQUITLAM and LANGLEY
WEEKDAY: Mon-Fri | 5:00 am- 11:00 pm
WEEKEND: Sat-Sun | 7:00 am – 8:00 pm
HOURS OF OPERATIONS FOR GOLD’S GYM UNIVERSITY MARKETPLACE
WEEKDAY: Mon-Fri | 6:00 am- 10:30 pm
WEEKEND: Sat-Sun | 8:00 am – 8:00 pm
Thank you all for your continued support and for being incredible members of the Gold’s Gym BC family!! Please visit our FAQ page on our website for more information.
Thank You and Stay Strong!
Gold’s Gym British Columbia