Gold’s Gym Langley, Port Coquitlam, University Market Place (UMP), and West Broadway are hiring full time Fitness Sales Consultants, with potential to grow!
Are you outgoing, enthusiastic, with a passion for fitness? We would love to hear from you.
- Generate sales through providing guests with tours of the facility, business to business outreach, referrals from members, and promoting the facility by distributing guest passes to prospective members
- Meet or exceed monthly revenue targets set by management
- Meet or exceed minimum sales appointments targets set by management
- Resolve any customer inquiries through professional communication via telephone, e-mail and in person
- Facilitate community collaboration by arranging lead boxes at local businesses to increase club exposure in the community
- Develop, build and acquire new corporate accounts to drive revenue
- Be active in the community by organizing events regularly, connecting with other local businesses to support healthy relationships and marketing opportunities
- Prepare and present sales reports to management on a daily basis
- Participate in events to generate new sales, such as trade shows, open houses, member appreciation nights, etc.)
- Maintain knowledge on Gold’s Gym history, background, facilities, and policies
- Attend sales meetings as required by management
- Detailed understanding of sales processes and a proven track record of achieving sustainable, profitable business result
- Motivated to reach sales targets set by management
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a sales environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, etc.)
What We Offer
- Positive, rewarding, and collaborative team environment
- Competitive compensation
- Complimentary club membership
- Discount on Gold’s Gym products and services
NOTE: This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Gold’s Gym British Columbia is an equal opportunity employer.
Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.
To apply, please contact Zohair Shirwani – email@example.com .