Gold’s Gym Langley, Port Coquitlam, University Market Place (UMP), and West Broadway are hiring full and part time Personal Trainers, with potential to grow!
Are you outgoing, enthusiastic, with a passion for fitness? We would love to hear from you!
- Generate personal training sales through providing presenting the value of personal training by creating an outstanding experience for new and existing clients, referrals from members, and promoting the facility by distributing guest passes to prospective members
- Prospect for new clients by contacting current members, in-club walk throughs, and out-reach activities
- Develop personalized fitness programs in accordance of the member’s abilities and goals to influence behavior change
- Conduct service appointments with members that includes fitness coaching, body fat analysis and nutritional counseling
- Instruct and demonstrate to members on the proper use of equipment and exercise techniques which may include operating equipment and dynamically moving weight up to 50 pounds
- Continually monitor and assist members to ensure proper form is used when performing exercises
- Responsible for achieving monthly revenue goal established by the Fitness Manager
- Maintain knowledge and participate in all club services, programs and products
- Educate members on the Gold’s Gym British Columbia app to receive their personalized workouts, group class schedules, and more
- Proof of Personal Training certification (ACE, NASM, ACSM, NSCA, etc.) or BCAK registered Kinesiologist and currently registered with a recognized organization (BCPRA, BCAK, CSEP or CFES)
- Current Emergency First Aid and CPR Level A Certificate
- Minimum of $2,000,000 in liability insurance
- Passionate about fitness and helping others achieving their fitness goals
- Strong leadership skills, with ability to motivate and influence people
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Committed to delivering exceptional customer service and promoting client loyalty
What We Offer
- Positive, rewarding, and collaborative team environment
- Competitive compensation
- Complimentary club membership
- Discount on Gold’s Gym products and services
NOTE: This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Gold’s Gym British Columbia is an equal opportunity employer.
Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.
To apply, please contact Candace McDaniel firstname.lastname@example.org